eSeasongear SALT-3050 Re-calibration Instruction
eSeasongear SALT-3050 Salt Meter Re-calibration Instruction
1. Clean the probes with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.
And clean the probe with diluted Muriatic Acid if available.
2. Press [POWER/ENTER] to turn the meter on. The reading will always be 0 ppm in the air.
3. Make sure the meter is at 0.5 ppm mode. Press [HOLD/MODE] until mode switches to 0.5 ppm if needed.
- New 2023 SALT-3050 is preset to the 0.5 mode already, so there is no need to set mode any more.
4. Insert the meter into known value calibration solution about 1-2 inches (at room temperature 25C / 77F).
5. Lightly swirl the meter to ensure the removal of air bubbles or electric charges. Wait until the reading stabilizes (10-30 seconds),
6. Hold onto [TEMP/CAL] for 5 seconds until numbers blinks.
7. Press [TEMP/CAL] to adjust readings go up to match the solution value,
or Press [HOLD/MODE] to adjust readings go down to the solution value.
8. Press [POWER/ENTER] for number to set.
9. Wait until "End" stops blinking to take out of solution.
10. The meter's reading should match the solution's value now.
*** Please check or calibrate the meter monthly at room temperature..
*** One Year eSeasongear Warranty.
firstname.lastname@example.org - We accept credit cards via PayPal, no PayPal account is required