eSeasongear SALT-3050 Waterproof Pool & Pond Salt Water Meter
eSeasongear SALT-3050 Waterproof Pool & Pond Salt Water Tester, Digital Salinity Meter for Salt Water Pool and Koi Fish Pond, SALT3050 SALT 3050
- Precalibrated at 3000 ppm salt (NaCl)
- Built-in ATC sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Built-in salt (NaCl) conversion factor for meter calibration
- Salt Range: 0-5000 ppm; Temperature Range: 0-55 °C or 32-130 °F
- Waterproof Rating: IP65; Do not drop the meter into water since it is not rated to the IP-67 rating.
- Works ONLY for Salt Water Pool and Koi Fish Pond Salt level testing!
- Will NOT work for any other application!
Cross references: Hach 9531200 ($80), Hayward GLX-SALTMETER ($125), LaMotte 1749 ($90), Oakton EcoTestr CTS ($70), WD-35462-50 ($125), WD-35662-52 ($85), Ohaus ST10S ($60), ST20S ($80) Salt Meter
The 3000 ppm calibration solution is available if needed for recalibration.
*** Instruction for the SALT-3050 Meter:
1. Remove the electrode protective cap.
2. Push the POWER button to turn the meter on, make sure the meter is on the 0.5 ppm mode.
(Push and hold the MODE button to change the mode to 0.5 ppm if needed.)
3. Collect water sample in a cup, immerse the electrode into the water 1 inch to maximum 2 inches (if the water sample is too cold, please let it warms up to room temperature).
4. Lightly swirl the meter to ensure the removal of air bubbles or electric charges. Wait until the reading stabilizes. The meter automatically compensates for the temperature variations. Once the reading is stabilized (10-30 seconds), push HOLD button to view the reading out of the water.
If you see "oor", that meanings your salt lever is over the meter testing range, please dilute your sample water 1:1 with bottled water and try it again.
5. Push the TEMP button to view the water temperature in C, push TEMP again for F.
6. After Use, rinse probes with DI water or bottled water, shake offer water, put the cap back on, store it dry.
7. Do not touch the metal probes. Clean the probes with a cotton swab with an acid solution if needed.
8. Email us for recalibration instruction if needed.
eSeasongear 3000 ppm Salt NaCl Solution, 230 ml
For SALT-3000 / SALT-3050 Pool & Pond salt meter calibration at 25C / 77F.
Spare 1.5 V Battery for eSseasongear, HANNA, HM Digital and Milwaukee Pocket pH TDS ORP Testers, Pack/10
Replacement button battery batteries for Pen style Tester Meter, SALT-3000, SALT-3050, TDS-EZ, ZT-2, TDS-3, TDS-4, COM-80, PH-80 and many more.
firstname.lastname@example.org - We accept credit cards via PayPal, no PayPal account is required