eSeasongear SALT-3000 Salt Meter Re-calibration Instruction
1. Clean the electrodes with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.
2. Press the ON/OFF button to turn the meter on. The reading should be 0 ppm in the air.
3. Insert the meter into known ppm value calibration solution about 1-2 inches.
4. Lightly swirl the meter to remove air bubbles between electrodes. Wait until the reading stabilizes.
5. If the meter does not read within 2% of the ppm value, adjust the reading by inserting a mini screwdriver (not included) into the trimmer pot (on the back), very slowly turn the trimmer clockwise to increase the reading or counterclockwise to decrease the reading.
6. The meter's reading should match the solution's ppm value now.
eSeasongear SALT-3050 Salt Meter Re-calibration Instruction
1. Clean the probes with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.
And clean the probe with diluted Muriatic Acid if available.
2. Press [POWER/ENTER] to turn the meter on. The reading will always be 0 ppm in the air.
3. Make sure the meter is at 0.5 ppm mode. Press [HOLD/MODE] until mode switches to 0.5 ppm if needed.
4. Insert the meter into known value calibration solution about 1-2 inches.
5. Lightly swirl the meter to ensure the removal of air bubbles or electric charges. Wait until the reading stabilizes (10-30 seconds),
6. Hold onto [TEMP/CAL] for 5 seconds until numbers blinks.
7. Press [TEMP/CAL] to adjust readings go up to match the solution value, or Press [HOLD/MODE] to adjust readings go down to the solution value.
8. Press [POWER/ENTER] for number to set.
9. Wait until "End" stops blinking to take out of solution.
10. The meter's reading should match the solution's value now.
Spare 1.5 V Battery for HANNA, HM Digital and Milwaukee Pocket pH TDS ORP Testers, Pack/10
Replacement button battery batteries for Pen style Tester Meter