Package delivered but not received
My USPS Package was delivered but not received
All followings happened to the missing packages before, so check them out:
- Most likely the USPS mail carrier delivered your package to a wrong address, it should be redelivered in 2 - 3 days. You can check it out with your neighbors and you can also contact your local USPS office / mail carrier and give them your tracking number tell them you have not received your package, they should know who delivered the package, hopefully he/she remembers delivering the package.
- It is possible that the small package is in your mail box.
- It is possible that the small package is somewhere in the house/office, please check it out with your family members/coworkers.
- It is possible that the package is still hold in your local post office, check it out with your tracking number.
- It is possible that the package was stolen. You will need to file a stolen mail claim with your local USPS so that they can investigate the issue.
- Sorry, we cannot file a claim with USPS if the package was marked as delivered.
firstname.lastname@example.org - We accept credit cards via PayPal, no PayPal account is required