HM Digital PSC-154 EC/TDS Controller, 4-20mA Output, Sensor Included
User Instruction Manual
HM Digital PSC-154 Panel Mount EC/TDS Controller with Sensor, 4-20mA Output, PSC154
New controller includes extended range, digital calibration, on-screen temperature, tri-color display and 4-20mA output.
* Monitors and controls TDS/EC levels for high output commercial systems.
* Large, bright L.E.D. display.
* 4-20mA output signal can connect to a PLC to record values.
* An alarm will sound if the TDS /EC level rises above the user-set level.
* A switch will control a device based upon the set point.
* On-screen temperature display (C/F).
* Installs easily in minutes.
* Includes one sensor probe (at no extra cost).
* Protective cover also available (sold separately)
EC Range: 0-9999 µS
TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm
Temperature Range: 1-75°C; 33-167 °F
Accuracy: ±2% (of the reading)
Resolution: 0.1 µS/ppm (0-999); 1 µS/ppm (1000-9999)
ATC: Yes (1 - 65°C)
Calibration: Digital by push button
Set-Point: Single point, controlled by on-screen up/down buttons (to any point within the range)
Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm/µS level reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve or other device.
Relay Voltage: 5V
Output Signal: Digital 4-20mA
Output Accuracy (mA): ±1%
Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
Probe: 1/2" bushing, 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.2 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4 in.)
Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz)
Total Weight: 680.4 g (1 lb 8 oz)
email@example.com - We accept credit cards via PayPal, no PayPal account is required