Lamotte 1979e, 2020e EPA Portable Turbidity Meter
2020e & 2020i Portable Turbidity Meters
The newly redesigned 2020 combines an advanced microprocessor with a patent-pending optical chamber resulting in higher accuracy and a wider range.
Digital Turbidity Meter Model 2020 - Order Code 1799 The multi-detector optical configuration assures long term stability and minimizes stray light and color interferences. All readings are determined by the process of signal averaging over a 5 second period. This minimizes fluctuations in readings attributed to large particles and results in rapid, highly repeatable measurements. Ideally suited for both low-level drinking water applications as well as monitoring high turbidity in the field.
* Patent pending optical design features focusing optics for low level precision and accuracy.
* Six user selected languages – English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, and Portuguese.
* MSP430 Microcontroller used is the most advanced controller on the market for hand held applications.
* Advanced calibration algorithms.
* Tube positioning ring limits vial variability.
* Easy menu driven operation and large LCD display.
* 4000 point data log, stored results can be viewed directly on instrument or downloaded to a computer via RS232 cable.
2020e version meets USEPA design criteria as specified by USEPA method 180.1.
2020i version meets design criteria for quantitative methods of turbidity using optical turbidimeters as specified by ISO 7027.
Kits are supplied with 0, 1, and 10 NTU standard, sample bottle, four sample tubes, and an extra battery. AC power adapter is optional.
Unit of Measure:
NTU, FNU, FAU, ASBC, EBC
0.01 NTU/FNU 0.00-10.99, 0.1 NTU/FNU 11.00-109.9,
1 NTU/FNU 110-4000
±2% 0-100 NTU, ±3% above 100 NTU
0.02 NTU/FNU, 0.5 FAU
860nm LED (2020i ISO)
Tungsten (2020e EPA)
Disabled, 2, 5, 10
Disabled, 5, 10, 30
English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese
Model 2020e Kit
Model 2020i Kit
0 NTU Standard (ISO and EPA), 60 mL
1 NTU Standard (ISO), 60 mL
10 NTU Standard (ISO), 60 mL
100 NTU Standard (ISO), 60 mL
1 NTU Standard (EPA), 60 mL 1484
10 NTU Standard (EPA), 60 mL 1485
100 NTU Standard (EPA), 60 mL 1486
Formazin Standard Solution, 4000 NTU, 60 mL 6195-H
AC Power Adapter (variable 100-240 V AC) 1754
Vial Ring (2-pk) 0641
Six-pack of vials 0475
RS232 Cable 1772
2020e&i Meter Manual FREE in downloadable PDF format (Just Click Here) 1979-MN.PDF
2020e&i Meter CE Compliance Certifate in downloadable PDF format 2020 CE Certificate
AMCO Turbidity Standards, ISO 7027 Certificate of Compliance ISO7027.PDF