Aqua Medic CO2 Reactor - 400
Aqua Medic CO2 Reactor 400, 4 Membrane Tubes, AquaMedic 73004
For loss-free introduction of CO2 into aquariums.
The Membranereactor contains a gas permeable membrane tube which is impermeable to water. When connected to a CO2 source, the gas diffuses through the membrane into the water - free of bubbles and without losses. The Membranereactor must be installed in an area of the aquarium or filter system with rapid water circulation. Because CO2 gas dissolves more readily under increased pressure, the deeper the Membranereactor is fitted within the aquarium, the greater its capacity. Both models feature convenient baskets for ideally locating and dissolving buffer tablets.
* Membranereactor 200 2 membrane tubes for aquariums up to 50 gallons
* Membranereactor 400 4 membrane tubes for aquariums up to 100 gallons
Membrane Reactor Tips and Tricks
* Always use a GFI when installing your internal pump
* Always create a drip-loop with the power cord to
prevent water from reaching electrical outlets.
* Use a pH Controller or pH Computer to switch an
M-Ventil Solenoid, which will regulate the injection of CO2
to your aquarium based on the pH value of the system water.
This eliminates harmful pH swings and offers an essential
element of stability to your live-plant aquarium. Typically
you will set your pH value between 7.0 - 7.4 for freshwater
* Use the needle valve on the CO2 Regulator and a Bubble
Counter to set your CO2 bubble count to the initial bubble
rate and adjust thereafter.
* Use the convenient integrated baskets to ideally
locate and dissolve alkalinity buffer tablets.
* Place your CO2 reactor in an area of good water
circulation within your system.
* Use an Oceanlight T5 lighting system in conjunction
with your CO2 Reactor M and CO2 Accessories for the ultimate
* Use Volcanic substrate for outstanding plant growth
and fish presentation.
* Use Terralit for superior on-demand fertilization
within the substrate.
CO2 Proof Tubing, 10 Ft Clear PVC, for CO2 Regulator Diffuser 1/8" ID x 3/16" OD
1/8" ID x 3/16" OD, Clear PVC, 44 PSI
This Tubing will fit directly to Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator Combo & MA955 Solenoid Valve tube fittings, and many other CO2 Products.
Each order will be shipped full-length uncut.
CO2 permeability (cc.mm/cm2.sec.mmHg) x 10^-10) (lower number = better)
PTFE @ 6.8
PVC @ 6.8
Nylon @ 20
Viton @ 79
Polypropylene @ 90
Tygon Fuel @ 100
Polyethylene @ 280
Tygon Lab @ 360
Vinyl @ 360
Polyurethane (clear and aqua-tint) @ 395
Norprene @ 1200
Gum Rubber @ 1311
Tygon Pressure @ 2700
Tygon Ultra-chem resistant @ 4840
Silicone @ 20,132
firstname.lastname@example.org - We accept credit cards via PayPal, no PayPal account is required